“By 2030, Artificial Intelligence [AI] will be pervasive in all aspects of people’s lives. Whether it’s powering half of all cars sold in the world, or making up the majority of the world’s stock market trading, AI will be everywhere. But how exactly will AI affect your day-to-day life? The most obvious effect of AI is likely to be in the form of more automated tasks. Already, AI has come to overtake many jobs that involve repetitive work, from the tedious to the tedious-but-important. As AI continues to get more advanced, it means that jobs that were once thought of as well-paying, stable, and secure may become automated, too. This could leave many people in a difficult
Artificial intelligence, (AI) or as some may call it, the future of technology, is a field where there are many jobs and opportunities for those who wish to enter it. In the job market, there are many competitions for these vacancies. It is a tough field to be in. The competition isn’t just in India, but also internationally.
There is a lot of talk these days about how artificial intelligence (AI) is going to change the world. In fact, the US Department of Defense just launched a new initiative to create a more effective AI system to help the military better assist soldiers in combat. In India, we are also seeing the rise of AI.. Read more about artificial intelligence engineering salary in india and let us know what you think.Artificial intelligence, or AI for short, is seen as the future of technology and all development. AI plays a crucial role in automation, reducing the need for manpower and eliminating potential errors. Tech giants like Google, Apple, Microsoft, Tesla, etc. are all focused on developing new products and using AI to improve their software, programs, and other digital interfaces. The question that arises is this: What is artificial intelligence and why is it in such high demand? To put this in perspective, you can look at a human child. When children learn to walk, they fall and try different things. Over time, the child learns from his mistakes and begins to walk automatically. In a digital program, the computer learns from experience by performing the same task in a different way. There are many AI testing and performance videos that you can find online on YouTube and other video streaming platforms. AI supports the development process and speeds things up. During the last Google I/O conference, held in May 2021, Google announced numerous updates, all aimed at improving the interface. All updates are based on artificial intelligence, and Google also announced its new product called LaMDA. So you see where the world is going and the need for AI engineering. A degree in artificial intelligence engineering seems like the best choice in today’s world. The road to becoming a successful AI developer is long and challenging. To achieve your goal of becoming an engineer in artificial intelligence, it would be ideal to choose the right direction from an early age. Depending on the qualifications, there are different paths to becoming an AI engineer. Here we explain all the ways to become an AI engineer and all the secondary aspects for the interested Indian students.
Access and eligibility
Interested candidates may apply after 10th grade. + 2. The class will focus on artificial intelligence and data science. There are five different courses to consider. There is no doubt that the choice will vary depending on the course you choose. Let’s dive in. B.Tech in the field of artificial intelligence B.Tech stands for Bachelor of Technology, and is a four-year degree program. An interested candidate can opt for the B.Tech Artificial Intelligence course. The course is divided into eight semesters and the program follows the latest trends in artificial intelligence software development and vocational training. If you want to become an artificial intelligence engineer, this course is a better choice than any other. Eligibility criteria –
- To earn a Bachelor of Engineering in Artificial Intelligence, a student must complete a 10+2 program at an accredited school.
- The candidate should have a science background in class 10+2 with subjects like physics, chemistry, mathematics and computer science.
- In top institutes like IITs, BITS, etc., entrance exams are mandatory. It is therefore crucial that you pass the entrance exam and get shortlisted.
- Before choosing the desired orientation, an interview is conducted at the college to test the knowledge.
- Students must have at least a 50% cumulative GPA from the undergraduate program to be admitted to the Master’s program.
Bachelor of Science in Programming and Data Science B.Sc. stands for Bachelor of Science and is a three-year study program. An interested candidate can earn a bachelor’s degree in programming and data science to become an engineer in the field of artificial intelligence in the pharmaceutical industry. The course is divided into six semesters and students acquire theoretical and practical knowledge. After completing the course, students may consider pursuing a Master of Science in Programming and Data Science to enhance their employment opportunities. For a student with a master’s degree, the opportunities are even greater. Admissibility –
- The candidate must have passed the class 10+2 examination with a minimum of 50% and must have an academic specialization.
- The best colleges require college entrance exams. However, admission requirements may vary from college to college.
- Students must have a cumulative average of more than 50% in an undergraduate or related program to be eligible for graduate study in the same field.
Bachelor of Science in Data Science As part of a computer science degree, the Bachelor of Data Science is the optimal degree program to consider. This course focuses on business intelligence, artificial intelligence and computer science. The course covers Big Data analysis, statistics, machine learning and other aspects. A wide range of real-world data is taken into account. Upon completion of the course, students can earn a master’s degree in data science and increase their employment opportunities. Admissibility –
- A candidate wishing to enroll in the undergraduate program must have completed class 10+2 at an accredited school.
- The student must cumulatively score at least 50% in the subjects of physics, chemistry and mathematics, so the field of study must be scientific.
- The best universities hold entrance exams to select students who can benefit from tuition fees.
- To be admitted to the Master of Data Science program, a student must achieve a certain number of credits to be eligible for the Master of Data Science program.
Bachelor in Computer Technology The B.Tech in Computer Science is an alternative to the B.Tech in Artificial Intelligence. This is a slightly different curriculum, covering four years and also divided into eight semesters. Students wishing to enroll in this course must earn at least 50% of the cumulative high school grades listed above. This course explores computer programming, coding, and other issues that can lead to the study of artificial intelligence. Upon completion of the course, students may of course consider pursuing postgraduate studies in a related field or transferring from a computer science course to an AI course. Admissibility –
- The four-year B.Tech Computer Science program requires students to have a thorough knowledge of computer technology.
- The candidate must pass the Grade 12 examination in Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics at an accredited school.
- The candidate must have scored at least 50% in the core subjects such as physics, chemistry, mathematics and computer science in school education.
- Passing the entrance exam is crucial for your further studies. Some colleges charge higher fees at the same time.
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or institution is required for admission to the master’s program. The student has also achieved 50% or more on a cumulative basis.
Bachelor’s degree in artificial intelligence and data science. The Bachelor of Science in Artificial Intelligence and Data Science is a specialized degree program and is designed for students who want to work in the analytical part of computer science. The program takes three years, and you can become an engineer in the field of artificial intelligence after graduation. This course is divided into six semesters, and each semester will help you gain a basic understanding of artificial intelligence, and then expand your knowledge to develop better ideas. The Master of AI and Data Science is a postgraduate course that students can pursue after this course. Admissibility –
- The candidate must have completed upper secondary education at a recognised institution in the field of science.
- To be admitted to a top university or institute, you must achieve a grade of 50% or higher.
- The candidate must pass an entrance examination administered by a public college or institution.
- Students with a bachelor’s degree can enroll in the Master of Artificial Intelligence and Data Science for a broader scope.
Method of application
Artificial intelligence is a discipline in itself and can be studied in many different ways. If you want to study AI and become an AI engineer, you can choose one of the five different courses we mentioned earlier. The procedure may vary slightly, you can explore this route by following the steps below.
- To enroll in an AI course, an interested candidate can find several approaches. Of all these options, a B.Tech degree in artificial intelligence is one of the best courses to consider.
- If you have completed your class 10+2 and passed your exams with an optimal score (more than 50%), you are more likely to find a good college and department to continue your studies.
- If you want to study at the best universities or institutes, IIT and BITS are the ideal choice. These colleges offer the highest salaries to the candidates and the top recruitment companies also prefer these colleges.
- When choosing a university, you can take into account the surroundings and find the right location. But considering the faculty, campus, benefits and other advantages, each student will make the best choice.
- To get admission in the best institute, you can take the entrance exam form JEE, BITS, VITEEE, etc. The entrance exam forms are normally released before the start of the 12th grade exams.
- If you pass the JEE Mains exam, you are allowed to participate in the JEE Advance exam. If you pass both tests, you can choose the faculty of your choice. You will be interviewed and can choose your teacher according to the number of seats available in the institute.
After enrolling at university and completing your undergraduate degree, consider graduate and postgraduate studies to further develop your knowledge and skills. The most important thing now is to get the job, and most recruitment agencies screen candidates at this stage. A student with excellent skills, sufficient knowledge, self-confidence and communication skills is more likely to find a job. Alternative – After you graduate and complete your PhD, you can work as a freelancer. Or create an attractive CV to apply to the best companies. The salary in most companies depends on your skills and experience. It’s not a bad idea to take a low-paying job, because as you gain experience, you can move on to other companies with higher salaries.
There are five different approaches to choosing an AI course. The curriculum varies from course to course, and tuition fees also vary depending on the length of the program. Here is an estimate of the basic cost structure so you know what costs you will face.
- Candidates pay between INR 20,000 and INR 50,000 per year for the certificate program.
- The AI diploma courses last for two years and the tuition fee for the entire course ranges from 40,000 to 1,50,000 rupees.
- An engineering degree is the best way to become a professional AI engineer. The annual fee varies between INR 1,00,000 and 1,50,000.
- Tuition fees for M.Tech or M.Sc. courses range from INR 60,000 to INR 2,00,000 per annum.
Tuition fees depend on the institution, the subjects chosen and other costs. In general, most students have to travel from one city to another to find the best teachers. In that case the accommodation costs will also be added to the full programme.
Best RN schools for preparation and follow-up
There are excellent colleges in India with excellent teachers. Choosing one of the universities on this list will be a good choice to build a career in artificial intelligence engineering. The list is based on popularity, excellent results in teaching AI engineering and some important aspects. Look at this.
- Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IIT Bombay)
- Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Trivandrum (IITMK)
- University of Hyderabad (UoH)
- Indian Institute of Technology, Madras (IIT Madras)
- Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore (IISc Bangalore)
- Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata (ISI Kolkata)
- Amity University, Noida
- University of Chandigarh, Chandigarh (UHC)
It’s not just the teachers. Your interest in the course and in becoming an AI engineer is also important. So if you choose a less popular university, but get excellent grades in the program, you can still get a job as an AI engineer with a great package.
Best companies / firms for Artificial Intelligence Engineer Recruitment in India
Here are some of the best companies you can prefer to become an artificial intelligence engineer. These companies have expertise in developing products related to artificial intelligence and have a phenomenal position in the Indian market.
- Nevin Infotech
- SPECIAL INDIA
- Technical advantage
- Venture Technology.
- Accubits Technologies Inc.
Recruiting at a startup is less impressive, but for knowledge acquisition and growth, it’s the best choice.Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a hot trend in the world of data science right now. Last year, India emerged as the third most lucrative market for AI. With the growing number of startups focusing on AI, India is becoming an ideal destination for AI engineers. But if you are a young graduate looking to pursue a career in AI, the path isn’t easy.. Read more about how to become ai engineer in india after 12th and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I become an AI engineer?
With the engineering job market steadily becoming more competitive, there are more and more students asking: “What is the best way to get into the field of AI?” The answer, as always, is that it all depends. You can start off by doing a Masters in Computer Science, for example, and then decide if you wish to continue that direction. In this career guide, we’ll be looking at the future of AI and how it can be used to revolutionize the field of Computer Science. But first, let’s speed up to the present…
What is the salary of artificial intelligence engineer in India?
The Artificial Intelligence (AI) industry in India is expected to become a major employment generator in the coming years. With an estimated 16% job growth in the AI sector, aspiring AI engineers, and students who want to join this field, can look forward to lucrative and promising career paths. India has been recognised as one of the hubs of artificial intelligent applications, too. The Indian market, which is most poised to reap the benefits of this wave is expected to witness an astounding 148% growth in the demand for AI on a global scale by the year 2020.
How can I get a job in artificial intelligence in India?
Artificial Intelligence is something that you will hear a lot about in the coming years. It has been one of the most successful technologies in recent years and is already starting to have a profound impact on society, and its applications are only going to get more dramatic. This article examines the current job market, and outlines how India is one of the best countries for you to become an Artificial Intelligence [AI] Engineer. India has been making rapid strides in artificial intelligence, and a large part of this is due to the number of outsourcing companies like Infosys and Wipro that have opened up operations in the country. These companies rely on a large number of local employees, but as the Indian job market grows and the demand for AI engineers increases, then these companies will find it difficult to hire enough talent, which will in turn lead to even more outsourcing. India is a great place to start your artificial intelligence career, and this blog will provide the tips you need to get started, from basic requirements to getting a job in artificial intelligence in India.