6:58 P.M. ET
Author Nick JuddTransfer
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the transfer market developed differently during the summer than all previous ones, but there were many more shops, and the most important ones can be seen here. The window may be closed in the major European competitions, but here are the best rumours from around the world.
Inter-targeted Erikssen swap activities
The International is considering a controversial barter with Christian Eriksen that would see the midfielder return to England … … … …but not to his former club Tottenham Hotspur, but to his fierce rivals Arsenal, reports Corriere dello Sport.
The newspaper said Eriksen wants to return to the Premier League just one year after fighting for a regular starting place under Antonio Conte, and that an exchange agreement for Inter might be the easiest way to get him out of the club.
– Live game play on ESPN+ (USA only).
Le Corriere reports that Arsenal is one of the potential bidders, while the exchange contract with Swiss midfielder Granit Xaka is an interesting option for Nezzurri.
Xaki’s playing time in the Arsenal has been drastically reduced after the arrival of Thomas Party, but the obvious elephant in the room is whether or not Eriksen wants to move to the Emirate Stadium.
That is why Inter is also considering offering Eriksen Manchester United in exchange for Fred or Nemanja Matik or Chelsea in exchange for N’Golo Kante.
Fault! The file name is not specified. Former Tottenham Hotspur star Christian Eriksen has been associated with the transition to Arsenal’s sworn enemies. Danilo Di Giovanni/Getty Pictures
Zachariahs as part of a major move to a city or Bavaria
According to Calciomercato, Manchester City and Bayern Munich follow in the footsteps of Borussia midfielder Denis Zakarius, 23.
Zacharias would like to move from Gladbach to try his luck at the highest level, and although Manchester City has long been interested in an autograph, Bavariah Munich now registers its own intentions.
Zakaria is a solid midfielder with a keen eye for passing and his playing style suits both clubs. However, both clubs are cautious and look forward to the end of the season to analyze their condition after a knee injury in March this year.
Zachariah only recently returned to the ministry, but if he manages to stay unharmed, he will be able to land next summer with what he wants.
– How the summer transfer market works
– Cooper:Influence of coronavirus on transfers
– Barnouailles’ best movements: 100-51 | 50-1
– Best entries ever
– Summer translations
– Last major translations completed
Braithwaite visits Premier Leaguefans.
FC Barcelona will sell four players in January, and with striker Martin Braithwaite, they have revealed a player sought by three Premier League clubs, Sport.
The financial situation in Barcelona is unstable: On Tuesday, La Liga announced that the club’s salary ceiling has been lowered by almost 300 million euros. In combination with Ronald Coeman’s wish to sign one or two new players in January, this means that players like Braithwaite must be discharged into the January transfer window.
Sport suggests that three Premier League clubs are looking for Braithwaite, namely West Bromwich Albion, West Ham United and Leeds United. Last summer West Ham was interested in a Danish striker, but now Barca is sooner for sale or, in the worst case, on loan.
Braithwaite hesitates to leave Camp Know, but he has a good selection of clubs if and when Barca can convince him to leave. Barca will hear bids worth 15 million euro.
– Lester City is watching the young Lisbon defender Nuno Mendes, reports the Daily Mail. This eighteen-year-old boy is considered one of the best defenders of the rising left in Europe and is attracting the interest of scouting clubs throughout Europe. Athletes are reluctant to sell Mendez, but with a ransom clause of £40 million and having been hit by the coronavirus pandemic, they could be persuaded to let him go for financial reasons.
– According to the Algemeen Dagblad, the young Joshua Circze from Munich could get a loan in January. Zirkse, 19, did not qualify for the first team and is increasingly disappointed to be on the bench. He said he wanted more minutes on his account and was willing to leave Germany to get more playing time.