One of the most competitive exams in India is the Indian School Certificate (ISC). The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts this exam which is an equivalent to the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE).
The Human Resource Development (HRD) Ministry has come up with a new exam for the entrance of students to the higher education institutions across India. The Human Resource and Development (HRD) Ministry has decided to introduce the Higher Secondary (HSC) examination from class 10th to 12th as a single exam from 2020.
This article is all about HSC (Higher Secondary Certificate) exam which is a key to get admission in the best colleges. I am writing this article as I have gone through the process of HSC exam.. Read more about next exam syllabus and let us know what you think.HSC stands for Higher Secondary School Certificate and is a state exam conducted in India. This exam is also known as the 12. There are two ways to take the HSC exam. One way is to take the exam through the state board and the other through a central board called CBSE. There are many other boards that conduct the HSC exam in India, but the CBSE and the relevant state board remain the most popular options. If you’re in 11th or 12th grade. If you are a freshman, you need to take the HSC exam soon. In this article, we have given all possible information about HSC exam so that you can understand the system and other details related to HSC exam.
What is the HSC exam in India?
As mentioned above, the HSC exam is also the 12th HSC exam. You must sit a central exam organized by the state or national board. It is mandatory to pass these exams to get a class 12 certificate in India. After passing the grade 10 exam. School, you have to have a goal in grade 11. You have a choice: Humanities, economics and natural sciences. Once you have made your choice, you will take these courses in grades 11 and 12. You must then take these exams. The school does not develop the WSC exam itself, but it is developed centrally. Students are assigned to a center and must go there to take the exam.
For some subjects, there are also practical exams that are only held on the school campus. After all the exams have been taken, the exams will be reviewed by the same committee and the results will be announced in May or June. Admission to colleges and universities is based on HSC scores and thus remains one of the most important steps in a person’s career.
Admission requirements for examHSC
In this section, we will cover the basic eligibility criteria for HSC exams.
- To qualify for the grade 12 exams. To serve, you must be a grade 10 student from an accredited institution.
- You must have proof of address and proof of identity.
- If you are taking the exam with a disability or in a category, you must provide a statement showing this.
- Some boards may set a minimum age for taking the HSC exam. You can check this on the website of the committee concerned.
HSCExamination schedule and table
The next important part of the HSC exams is the syllabus and exam pattern. Finally, we give you a brief overview of the most important points, as they may vary from one municipality to another.
- The student must choose at least 5 courses in the HSC. Some students also have the option of choosing an additional 6th course.
- Each subject has a weighting of 100 points; however, some exams include only theoretical work and + some subjects have a theoretical + practical exam (70 + 30). You must therefore pass both the practical and the theoretical part.
- The pass rate for the examinations is 33% for individual and general subjects.
- The list of articles available is huge, and also varies from committee to committee. It is therefore advisable to check with the school and the committee which subjects you can choose in the exam.
- The pattern also varies from board to board and compartment to compartment. But again, you can find accurate information on the Council’s website.
Take the HSC exam
There is no limit to the number of attempts you can make to pass the HSC exam. If you fail an exam during the year, you can rewrite an exam on that topic. Each committee has specific evaluation criteria. For example, if you fail three subjects in the HSC exam, you may have to retake the whole year.
HSC examination dates for 2021
The HSC exam is held every year in March-April and the results are announced in May-June. This was a consistent timetable until 2020. Unfortunately, some exams in 2020 have been cancelled due to Kovid-19. Unfortunately, the situation will continue into 2021 and for the safety of students, most school boards have cancelled the final exams for 2021.
Now you may be thinking about the implications of this cancellation. The Board of Directors has adopted new ranking criteria, about which we will inform you. The Central Committee decided to classify the students according to the formula 30:30:40. This means that 30% of the weighting consists of the grades the student has obtained in class 10. 30% of the weighting is formed by the grades the student has obtained in the eleventh class. Finally, the remaining 40% is calculated based on the marks obtained in the preliminary examinations of class 12. From this, the total score is formed and the total score itself is the final score of the student in the HSC 2021 exam.
Note that the formula may be different for different state commissions. In addition, some state boards may still take the certification exam in 2021. Therefore, it is best to check the state board’s website for the right information.
Is there a fee for the HSC exam?
The cost of the HSC exam varies from board to board. In this case, there is no fixed amount that we can tell you at this time. Instead, check the website of the relevant municipality for information on the tax. The school will also inform you about the tuition fees. Generally, the school becomes the collection point for these fees since enrollment also occurs at the school.
There is nothing special that you can do to register for the HSC exam. The school is responsible for registering you for the exam. However, we will still try to complete this process for you. Read the following points.
- The process begins shortly after you turn 10. After the first year you have to choose your subjects.
- If you have passed the final exam, the school will start the enrolment procedure for you.
- As part of the enrolment process, the school will complete the form for you and you will be asked to confirm all details. You will also need to provide a photo for registration.
- You will be asked to check the data at various levels and you should carefully verify the information on the form.
- A few months before the exam, you will receive your security clearance card, which will be sent to you by the school itself. The admit card will list the subjects you will be taking the exam in and the date of the exam.
- Be sure to confirm the information on the access card. It is also important that you keep your security clearance in a safe place. Many students often laminate their admission card.
- This is the complete registration procedure for the HSC exam. If you have any questions, please contact your school and they will be able to give you the information you need.
HSC stands for Higher Secondary Certificate, it is a National-level examination in India and it is similar to the IB or ISC examinations in other countries. The HSC is an obligatory examination which almost all children take in a school. The HSC is normally taken at the end of 9th or 10th standard. The HSC is a one-year course and it is an essential preparation for the IIT entrance examination. The objective of HSC is to ensure that a student has a good command of English, mathematics and some other subjects.. Read more about next exam subject weightage and let us know what you think.
ssc examsecondary school certificatenext exam syllabusnext exam from which batchgovernment exams after 12th for femalenext exam eligibility,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,next exam syllabus,next exam from which batch,government exams after 12th for female,next exam eligibility,next exam subject weightage,next exam syllabus quora,next exam passing marks,is next exam compulsory for indian students