It’s incredibly stressful when you encounter a situation when you’re stuck on the side of the road. Do you know what to do when this happens? When you’re stuck on the side of the road, it’s often the most inconvenient time when you’re on your way to a meeting or just want to get home. This isn’t the only instance where you will need towing. If you’re in need of a towing service reach out to Sunkiss Towing who is an Idaho Falls Towing service.
You might ask yourself when you might need a towing service. Some examples that might happen more often than you might think are:
- A car blocking your personal residence–this happens frequently if you live in an apartment complex. Apartment parking lots have very limited visitor parking, which increases the likelihood of a stranger parking in your assigned parking space. It is also likely that a random stranger can park in front of your driveway if there is a party or other event happening in your neighborhood.
- An accident that makes your vehicle not safe to drive–this can happen due to mechanical failure, hitting an object or animal while driving. It’s common for cars to have mechanical issues, especially if the car isn’t taken care of regularly like getting the oil changed. Next time you see a light pop up on your dash, it’d be wise to have it checked out sooner rather than later.
- Poor weather conditions–slide offs, rollover or being stuck in a field/mud/snow/sand can all happen in all types of weather, but it is more common with snowy, windy, rainy or other poor weather conditions. These instances can be more stressful, especially if you’re caught in a storm.
- Abandoned vehicle or junk removal–There might be a time when you have to abandon your vehicle for different reasons. Sunkiss Towing will be able to assist with an abandoned vehicle or junk removal.
- Ran out of gas–We all come across this issue with seeing how far we can drive before having to fill up the gas tank. Now that gas prices are going through the roof in the U.S., it’s really challenging to want to spend money on filling up your gas tank.
Sunkiss Towing offers heavy towing services. A vehicle that qualifies for heavy towing services is 26,000 pounds and above. A lot of Idahoans own tractors, so it’s helpful to have a towing company who can help you if you’re in a bind with your tractor. Some examples of towing services are:
- Dumpster trucks
- Garbage trucks
- Semi trailer
Sunkiss Towing is a family owned and operated company who cares about their clients and strives to have a personal relationship with them. They have a wide access to equipment which is very useful with towing a variety of vehicles. Their equipment will also not damage your vehicle in the towing process. They’re also the first to have air cushion recovery and have multiple trucks for heavy towing services. Contact Sunkiss Towing today for your towing needs and schedule a consultation.