Steel and aluminum are some of the expensive metals that are commonly opted for in various industries, due to their durability and versatility. They are durable to be cut and shaped in almost in the way that one wants them. In order to alter the shape or size of the metal, it goes through a shearing process. There are various metal shearing procedures and various machines which help get through this method effectively.
What is Metal Shearing?
Metal shearing is a metal cutting procedure. A high quality sheet metal shearing machine at Asset Plant & Machinery, is utilised to cut plate, metal and aluminium. A piece of the metal is sepearted with the help of the machine and extreme manual force.
How is Metal Shearing Done?
The metal that has to be cut, is geared together with the help of hold downs. A squaring arm is used to position the cuts. You can also use a back guage for this purpose. Other angles can be cut as well, if you have an angle guage. It is also important to know that some metal shears have adjustable blade gaps. You can easily adjust the gaps, according to varying metal thicknesses. However, one blade, amongst the adjustable ones, remains stationary at all times.
Metal shearing is not an easy procedure and high-end technology is utilised for it. Therefore, it is best to invest in a machine that promises to offer impeccable outcomes.
Benefits of Metal Shearing:
Metal shearing is an important process in several industries. From construction to interior and building and many other industries; this isa crucial process that helps in several ways. It comes with a lot of benefits and we have listed some of the most basic yet essential ones, right here.
- Metal shearing promises to bring a vert precise and fine metal cut that is hard to achieve through other procedures.
- You are able to get a straighter cut that is hard to achieve through the traditional torch cutting method either.
- Shearing can also cut smaller pieces and parts, at a time. The shearing blades are quite adjustable and can be mounted on almost every angle. This aids in reduction of shearing force for all projects collectively and helps in getting the task done quickly.
- One of the major benefits of shearing is that it prdouces almost no kerf at all. This yeilds close to no waste. Thus, we can refer it is as an environment friendly option too as it keeps easte to minimal.
- Shearing is also a bit affordable than other methods, especially for high output tasks. It produces innumerable pieces per hour, keeping the process quick and smooth.
Cutting metal and shaping it as you desire is not a difficult task anymore. With metal shearing option, you can shape metal, steel and aluminium in any style and manner that you please.