The Orlando Magic (6-5) take on the Boston Celtics (7-3) at the TD Garden.
It’s game time: 7:30 EST/4:30 PST on Wednesday, Jan. 13
The stakes: NBA Betting
Live feed: Watch the game online with fuboTV (free trial). Sign up now for a free seven-day trial. Local viewers watch live on NBC Sports. Viewers who aren’t on television can watch it live via NBA League Pass. You can also watch the match live on the ClutchPoints application.
A magical active burner: Khem Birch, Michael Carter-Williams, Aaron Gordon, Gary Clark Jr., Markelle Fultz, Dwayne Bacon, James Ennis III, Jordan Bone, Al-Farouk Aminu, Nikola Vucevic, Jonathan Isaac, Mo Bamba, Cole Anthony, Evan Fournier, Terrence Ross, Karim Mane, Chuma Oke.
Magically injured players:
- Michael Carter-Williams (Day by Day – Foot): Carter-Williams did not play on Monday (Jan. 11).
- Markel Fultz (absent for the season – knee): Fultz will miss the rest of the season with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee, according to Adrian Wojnarowski.
- Al-Farouq Aminu (Exit – Knee) : Amin underwent knee surgery and is not expected to return before the start of the regular season.
- Jonathan Isaac (absent for the season – knee) : Magic president Jeff Weltman said Isaac will not play this season as he recovers from knee surgery last summer, according to Tim Reynolds of the Associated Press.
- Evan Fournier (Day to Day – Back Cramps): Fournier did not play on Monday (Jan. 11).
- Chuma. Okay. (Start – Knee): According to ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski, Okeke is expected to be out for several weeks with a bruised left knee.
Celtics Active Squad: Payton Pritchard, Taco Fall, Jevonte Green, Tristan Thompson, Grant Williams, Aaron Nesmith, Jason Tatum, Jeff Teague, Kemba Walker, Marcus Smart, Robert Williams III, Tremont Waters, Romeo Langford, Carsen Edwards, Daniel Theis, Semi Augelay, Jaylen Brown.
Players injured by Celtic:
- Javonte Green (Exit – Health and Safety Protocols) : Green is out for Sunday’s (Jan. 10) game against Miami.
- Tristan Thompson (Exit – Health and Safety Protocols) : Thompson faces a quarantine of at least seven days due to health and safety protocols, reports Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Grant Williams (from – Health and Safety Protocols) : According to Shams Charania of The Athletic, Williams faces a quarantine of at least seven days due to health and safety protocols.
- Jason Tatum (Exit – Health and Safety Protocols) : Tatum is absent for Sunday’s (Jan. 10) game against Miami.
- Kemba Walker (timeout – left knee): The Celtics have announced that Walker is making progress and is now working out with the team.
- Robert Williams III (Exit – Health and Safety Protocols) : According to Shams Charania of The Athletic, Williams faces a quarantine of at least seven days due to health and safety protocols.
- Romeo Langford. (Exits – Right Wrist) Celtics announced that G-F Romeo Langford has undergone wrist surgery and is expected to be out for the next four to five months.
- Semi Ojeleye (Exit – Health and Safety Protocols) : Ojeleye is absent for Sunday’s (Jan. 10) game against Miami.
- Jaylen Brown (Daily health and safety protocols) : In Sunday’s (10/1) game against the Heat, the Celtics attacked Brown as a KESTICIAL.
Follow us on Twitter at @MagicNationCP and @CelticsNationCP.
Follow us on Facebook at Orlando Magic and Boston Celtics.