The Common Professional Examination is an entrance exam conducted for admission to all of the several medical and dental courses in various Indian colleges and universities. The Eligibility Criteria for the candidates who are willing to take the exam is only high school or equivalent qualification. The candidates who have passed the 10+2 examination in the Plus Two level are eligible for the entry into the First year of Common Entrance Test for admission to MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery) or BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery).
The Common Proficiency Test (CPT) is a standardized test that helps overseas job seekers gain admission to admission abroad. It is designed by the International Organization for Migration (IOM), which has been conducting it since the early 1970s. A large number of countries around the world now use it as a screening tool for prospective job-seekers who want to go abroad for work.
This blog is about achieving success in life. We cover a wide variety of subjects which can help you in your professional and personal life. Our blog also provides latest news related to the subjects covered.
The Common Proficiency Test (CPT) is organized by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). This exam is meant for students who are already enrolled in the CPT course with this institute and meet the ICAI requirements. The CPT is an exam that allows you to become a certified public accountant. Students who wish to enroll in the ICAI Chartered Accountant program must pass the CPT exam.
What is the CPT exam?
The ICAI is the compiler of the CPT examination in accordance with the 22 rules of the Chartered Accountants Regulations, 1988. The CPT exam is also known as the CA Core exam. This is an entrance test organized in June to facilitate enrollment in the CA program. This audit is conducted annually at the national level. This is a great opportunity for the candidate to start an education and learn how things work in India.
CPTExamination Entry requirements
There are certain factors that determine whether or not a candidate is eligible to take the CPT exam. If a student does not meet certain criteria, the DTC Review Board has the right to withdraw the student’s application for the study session. Therefore, all candidates should ensure that they agree with the criteria before participating in this examination.
The admission requirements are as follows:
- The candidate must be a graduate or have a 10+2 degree. A student who has passed the exam of class XII can also participate in this CPT exam.
- The applicant must be enrolled at least until the 30th day. June 2021 be enrolled in a general refresher course at the ICAI Training Committee.
- Candidates must confirm their registration for the general qualification course.
- Board policy states that it is only valid for three years and students must renew their certificate with the regional office before the expiration date.
- The participant must have a valid registration number. Please make sure your registration for the shared ownership course listed on the registration form is valid.
- There are no age restrictions for taking the CPT exam.
Syllabus for ExamCPT
Candidates preparing for the CPT examination should familiarize themselves with the detailed syllabus for each subject, as this will give them a clear understanding of the nature and type of questions with which students are also familiar. The CPT exam consists of approximately 200 questions covering a variety of topics, including business law, general economics, basic accounting and quantitative skills.
These topics are divided into several sections. A detailed syllabus is provided below:
- Basic accounting principles
- Special Operations Accounting
- Drafting the final statement for sole proprietorships
- Report on bank reconciliations
- Theoretical framework
- Billing process
- Accounting for depreciation
- Partner accounts
- Introduction of company accounts
- Commercial Laws
- Cost and production theory
- General Economics
- Indian economy
- supply and demand
- Banking and money
- Economic development in India
- Money and banking
- Economic reforms
- Indian economy
- Quantitative skills
- Geometric and arithmetic progressions
- Index numbers
- Series and order
- Compound and simple interest
- Ratio and proportion
- Correlation and regression
- Transpositions and combinations
- differential and integral calculus
- Theoretical distributions
- Limits and continuity
- Central tendency and variance
- Sampling theory, etc.
CPT Examination Regulations
The CPT is a test that is administered offline. The student must take the exam by being physically present in the exam room. The exam can be taken in Hindi or English depending on the choice of the student. It contains 200 objective questions. The questions are divided into two sessions. The break between sessions includes:
- Session 1 is about business and accounting
- Session 2 is about quantitative skills and economics
The scoring system for the CPT exam also remains simple. For each correct answer the participant gets 1 point, for a wrong answer 1/4 point is subtracted. If you leave a question, no deduction will be made for unanswered questions.
- Accounting principles – 60 points
- property law – 40 points
- General Economics – 30 points
- Quantitative competencies – 50 points
Total score – 200 points
The duration of the exam is 4 hours.
CPT examination fee
The cost of the CPT exam is Rs. 1000; in case of late payment, a surcharge of Rs. 600 will be charged, i.e. Rs. 1600. CPT fees can be paid by net banking, debit or credit card, BHIM UPI etc.
To register for the CPTexam
The application form for the CPT is available online. If you wish to update or change your information, you may do so until you submit the final registration form.
- Visit the official icai.org website
- Register by entering your details
- Please enter your details: Name, sex, date of birth, contact number.
- Send the form after you have completed it
- Login using the username and password sent to your email address.
- Please enter your details: Name of father, name of mother, address, nationality, category, level of education, etc.
- Upload your photo ID
- Online payment of examination fees
- Print your CPT form for later use.
The cut-off card for the CPT exam will be issued in late May or June. Those who choose the December option will receive the acceptance card in the second week of November or early December. Candidates can get their admit card online from the official website of ICAI by entering their username and password. The admit card contains important information such as the candidate’s name, registration number, test center and important notices. You must bring your admission card and proof of identity to the test center.
Expert advice to pass the CPTexam
- The CPT exam is primarily designed to test the level of proficiency for a charter accounting course. Here are some expert tips that can help you pass the CPT exam.
- Since you need to score around 30% in all subjects to pass the CPT, you need to focus on all subjects to qualify for the fundamentals subject.
- If you are taking the CPT exam, always remember that accounting is very important. If the fundamentals and concepts of accounting are clear, you have a better chance of passing the CPT exam. Make sure you master both the practical and theoretical aspects.
- Another important subject for the CPT exam is commercial law. This is one of the credit courses. Practice to your heart’s content and study all aspects of the law of obligations.
- Study macroeconomics first and then move on to other subjects because it is effortless and much easier to learn than other subjects.
- Some students get frustrated when it comes to statistics and math, but remember that not all subjects are equally difficult. You can go through the simple topics and expand them to get more points. Try to choose topics like integration and differentiation, regression, correlation and others.
- Only ask questions of people you are pretty sure of.
- Learn from good planning. Set a schedule and stick to it.
- Also: The more you practice, the higher your score on the CPT exam.
This is a group of written examinations which is conducted by a committee called Central Public Service Commission (CPP) of Government of India. This examination is conducted to evaluate the candidates who are keen in pursuing the career in government. In this examination candidates are called for written examination which is conducted by a committee called Central Public Service Commission (CPP) of Government of India. This examination is conducted to evaluate the candidates who are keen in pursuing the career in government. Candidates are called for 2 years training in this examination which is conducted in the city of Jaipur. Various training is conducted by CPP which includes different subjects like English, Hindi, Mathematics, General Knowledge, Computer Knowledge, General Knowledge, Personality Development, Essay Writing, Mental Ability. Read more about age eligibility for ca and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there any age limit for CPT exam?
CPT exam is available for people of all ages.
What is the fees for CPT exam?
The fees for the CPT exam are $5.00.
What is the eligibility criteria for CPT exam?
CPT exam eligibility is determined by the following: 1) Age 2) Current employment 3) Current license 4) Current military service 5) Current medical school The CPT exam is a computer-based exam that is administered by Pearson VUE. 1) Age: 18 years of age or older 2) Current employment: Current employment in a position that requires a current license
Feedback,cpt eligibility criteria 2020cpt registration fees 2021cpt exam eligibilitycpt exam syllabusage eligibility for cacpt exam registration 2021,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,cpt eligibility criteria 2020,cpt registration fees 2021,cpt exam eligibility,cpt exam syllabus,age eligibility for ca,cpt exam registration 2021,cpt exam fees,cpt course details