Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the transfer market developed differently during the summer than all previous ones, but there were many more shops, and the most important ones can be seen here. The window may be closed in the major European competitions, but here are the best rumours from around the world.
Eriksen’s Dissatisfied Tale
International manager Antonio Conte is not satisfied with Christian Eriksen, reports the Gazzetta dello Sport.
The Danish captain is less than a year after his transfer from Tottenham Hotspur in Italy, but rumour has it that he won’t stay long in Milan. The report shows that Conte is of the opinion that the two men do not understand each other, which could lead to the termination of a relationship much sooner than expected.
While his contract would last until the end of the 2023-24 campaign, Parisian Saint-Germain is the most likely destination, probably in January.
Fault! The file name is not specified. Reportedly Inter Milan has problems between Christian Eriksen and Antonio Conte. Jonathan Moscrop/Getty Pictures
Juve-Back for Emerson
According to Calciomercato, Juventus may be under renewed pressure to sign a contract with Chelsea defender Emerson Palmieri.
– How the summer transfer market works
– Cooper:Influence of coronavirus on transfers
– Barnouailles’ best movements: 100-51 | 50-1
– Best entries ever
– Summer translations
– Last major translations completed
This season there was no way to get Emerson’s first team under Frank Lampard, and with Juventus leading Inter Milan in the potential race to sign the contract, it looks like they are preparing for a new splash during the transfer window in January.
At this stage, both parties are convinced that they have enough time to work out the details and get something for the finish line.
Barca releases an order for 400 million euro for Pedri
Gold reports that Barcelona has drawn up a release clause for Pedrie for an amount of EUR 400 million.
A 17-year-old boy moved to Camp Know in the summer, and it is clear that the Spanish giants understand the potential he has. At the time Barca had a lead over Manchester City and Bavaria Munich when he was drawing, and now they want him to stay on the books for a long time.
This partly serves to deter potential fans, but it also shows how much the club appreciates this.
– Lester City has entered the race to try to sign a contract with Marseille star Florian Toven, reports Le10 Sport. In recent weeks, AC Milan has been seen as a leader capable of helping the Thauvin move forward, as problems are expected in the contract renewal negotiations and if that happens, the foxes hope to build on the momentum they gained at the start of the season.
– Former Napoli midfielder Blerim Zemailey is supposed to negotiate with three clubs in Italy, reports the Resto del Carlino. Zemailey, 34, was with Shenzhen, but it seems that his return to Italian football is inevitable: Empoli, Frosinone and Salernitana are all in the same mix.
– Concern Milan plans to go back on the third request to try to sign a contract with Dominique Salzburg Shoboslai, the newspaper dello Sport. The proposal in question will cost around €25 million, and since the Hungarian side is still gaining ground, Milan hopes to be able to make a proposal under the transfer window next January.