COMEDK is the common entrance exam conducted by Army and Defence Accounts Department for recruiting candidates in the Indian Armed forces. Candidates can score maximum marks in this exam and get selected for the Indian armed forces. Candidates eligible to appear in COMEDK-2015 are Army and Defence Accounts and Accounts Professional (DA&AP) group.
COMEDK stands for Computer Based Test for Teachers. It is mainly for the teaching profession. It is a National Computer Based Test conducted by the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) for the recruitment of computer professionals. It is also referred to as “Examination for Teachers (ET)”.
COMEDK is a Computer Based Test(CBT) conducted by the COMEDK Exam Centre for the selection of candidates for recruitment to the post of Technical Executive and Non-Technical Executive positions in the Indian Railways. Candidates who have passed their 10+2 or equivalent examination with computer knowledge of XYZ level, may appear for the test. The eligibility criteria for appearing for the exam is as under:
Comedk stands for Karnataka Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges. It is an autonomous institute responsible for organizing and conducting comedical examinations for admission of eligible students to engineering courses. For medical and dental training, this institute takes into account the NEET results. The admission of architecture students is based on NATA scores.
COMEDK is a statewide entrance exam with 20,000 seats and over 190 participating engineering schools. This exam is conducted in 300 centers in India.
What does the COMEDK exam involve?
The COMEDK exam, as mentioned above, is a state level exam organized by the Karnataka Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges. This is the admission requirement for architecture and engineering programs offered by 120 institutions or colleges that accept COMEDK scores. If a candidate passes this exam, he or she is eligible for admission to more than 20,000 undergraduate and postgraduate positions. More than 60,000 students take this COMEDK exam every year.
It should be noted that a student wishing to enroll in an undergraduate program in architecture through the COMEDK exam must first take the National Aptitude Test for Architecture (NATA) and then attend the COMEDK committee for placement. The COMEDK exam is an entrance exam for students that takes place once a year.
This is a 3 hour online exam.
COMEDK Examination criteria
- If you are a resident of India, you are eligible to take this COMEDK exam from any state or region.
- The candidate must have passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized college or university.
- A candidate in general category must score 45% in Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics and a candidate in OBC, SC, ST must score 40% in the above subjects. Make sure English is your compulsory subject.
- The candidate must pass all subjects.
- Besides English, physics and mathematics are compulsory subjects. You can choose biology, computer science, biotechnology, chemistry or electronics as an optional subject.
Important: Candidates with diploma cannot participate in this COMEDK examination as there is no provision for candidates with diploma.
Qualifications for Bachelor of Architecture programmes
- The candidate must have passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized college or university.
- Math should be his required subject along with the other subjects. You must also have a 10+3 degree. Students in the general category must score 50% and students in the OBC, ST and SC categories must score 45%.
- Admission to the Bachelor of Architecture program is based solely on the results of the NATA test. To be admitted to the Architecture Bachelor’s Program, a student must pass an aptitude test.
Important: The student must request a separate online application form for the Bachelor of Architecture program. The college does not hold entrance examinations for the B.Arch course.
COMEDK revision scheme
The COMEDK exam, which is an entrance exam, is only for engineering courses as the government has made NEET mandatory for dental and medical courses in India. The structure of this test is described below:
- COMEDK exam mode – online
- The duration offered to the candidate is 180 minutes
The audit takes place in two sessions. The morning session begins at 9:00 am and ends at 12:00 pm. The afternoon session begins at 2:00 pm and ends at 5:00 pm. The COMEDK exam consists of a total of 180 multiple-choice questions, of which 60 are physics, 60 are mathematics, and 60 are chemistry. For each correct answer, the candidate receives 1 point. There are no negative marks for this exam. You can only take the exam in English. This work will not be submitted in any language other than English.
Important: In the event of a tie between candidates, the body may consider fewer negative answers and employ other strategies to eliminate the tie in marks.
Syllabus for examCOMEDK
The COMEDK exam consists of three subjects, namely mathematics, chemistry and physics. Here are some of the important topics you need to prepare for this exam. This includes:
- Chemical and thermal effects of flows
- Thermodynamics and heat
- Movement in 2 or 3 dimensions
- Movement in one dimension
- Chemical kinetics
- Chemical reactions
- Nuclear chemistry
- Environmental Chemistry
- Coordination Chemistry
- Chemistry in action
- Differential equations
- Integral calculation
- Differential calculation
- Matrices and determinants
- Three-dimensional geometry
- Vector algebra
Application procedure for the COMEDKexamination
Students who want to participate in the COMEDK National Exam can fill the online registration form. Be sure to read all instructions carefully before registering for the exam. The applicant shall not omit any of the information provided in the COMEDK application form. Make sure you enter all the information. Make sure you use the same email ID and phone number throughout the registration process.
Steps to follow to complete the COMEDK questionnaire
Log in to
- The first step is to register by filling out the form. You can register on the official COMEDK website – comedk.org. Enter your information such as name, email address, phone number, date of birth, etc. Don’t forget to check your information before you send it. Once your information has been submitted, you cannot change or add to it.
- Shortly thereafter, a username and password will be emailed to you to complete the rest of the process.
- Get your references from your email and enter the rest of the information, such as education, affiliations, and personal information.
- You will then need to upload a scanned copy of your ID with photo, parent/guardian signature, your signature and ID. Make sure you only load documents with the specified dimensions and sizes.
- You will be asked to choose a test center. You have three options to choose from.
- Pay your COMEDK exam fee online. It should be noted that these examination fees are not refundable.
- Check the application form and finally submit it.
Message: The photo must be in JPG or JPEG format. The size must be less than 80 KB. The signature and ID card must also be in JPG or JPEG format. The size must be less than 80 KB. Set the size to 35 x 80 mm.
COMEDK Examination fee
The updated COMEDK exam fee for COMEDK UGET is 1800 INR + convenience fee and for COMEDK UGET and UNIGAUGE is 2800 IINR + convenience fee.
How are COMEDK scores calculated?
The pass rate is determined each year by the exam authorities. This minimum score is called the qualifying score. Participants who score more than the stipulated number of points will be placed on the merit list only. Normally the minimum score is 50% for general category students, 45% for OBC students and 40% for OBC, ST and SC students.
Make sure you score above the specified percentages to get your name on the list of deserving candidates.COMEDK stands for Centralised Common Entrance Test for admission to Medical/ Dental colleges in India. It is a national level entrance exam conducted by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India for medical and dental colleges in India. It is the only entrance exam which is conducted by the National Accreditation Board of Medical Education & Research (NABARD), which is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India.. Read more about comedk 2021 application form date and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the fees for Comedk?
The COMEDK Exam is for those aspiring to become a Certified Accountant, with the aim of being a Chartered Accountant. The objective of the exam is to ensure that a candidate has the requisite knowledge, skills and experience required to function as a Chartered Accountant. The exam is to be conducted in two stages, with a prelims and a mains exam, and is available for candidates from all over the country. The examination is open to candidates who have completed 12 years of age (from January 1, 2004) and have a working knowledge of the English Language. The COMEDK exam is a National Level Entrance Exam for Delhi University & Jawaharlal Nehru University. The entry level to get admission to all the courses of Delhi University (DU) and Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) is COMEDK. COMEDK stands for Common Entrance Test for Delhi University and Jawaharlal Nehru University. This is an all India level test.
Has Comedk 2021 registration started?
COMEDK Exam is conducted by CBSE every year in the month of February. It is an entrance exam for institutes and higher educational institutions in India. This exam is for the admission of students into most of the engineering and medical courses of the country. As per the statistics, the number of students who sat for the COMEDK in 2018 was 1.5 lakhs. There are a total of 15,000 seats in the competitive exams every year. On the basis of their score in COMEDK, students are allotted seats in the top institutes of the country. The exam is divided into two papers – Paper-I & Paper-II. The total duration of paper-I for each student is 3 hours and 30 minutes. COMEDK registration is the process of registering for the COMEDK exam. Once registered for the exam, you must appear at the COMEDK centres for the exam.
Who is eligible for Comedk?
At this point in time there are many different writing academy’s that teach students how to write a blog. But, most of these academies do not teach you the fundamentals of blogging. In this article we are going to teach you the fundamentals of blogging so you will be able to start writing a blog. The COMEDK is an exam that is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The exam is conducted for recruitment of candidates to the Central and State Government of India.
comedk eligibility criteria 2021comedk exam date 2021comedk syllabuscomedk 2021 application form last datecomedk 2021 application form datecomedk exam 2021 registration,People also search for,Feedback,Privacy settings,How Search works,RV College of Engineeri…,PES University,BMS College of Engineering,Bangalore Institute of Technology,Dayananda Sagar College of…,The National Institute of…,See more,comedk eligibility criteria 2021,comedk exam date 2021,comedk syllabus,comedk 2021 application form last date,comedk 2021 application form date,comedk exam 2021 registration,comedk syllabus 2021,comedk last date to apply 2021