Paul Pogba has been one of the world’s most in-demand players, with Chelsea and Real Madrid vying to sign the French international this summer. However, according to reports out of the UK, he has rejected a new deal and is ready to leave Manchester United, despite the Red Devils recently offering him a deal worth £350,000-a-week.
Paul Pogba has reportedly rejected a huge offer from Manchester United to join them from Juventus. The midfielder currently earns £300,000 a week at the Serie A giants, but he would have earned a staggering £350,000-a-week if he had accepted the offer from the Premier League giants.
Manchester United have ended their pursuit of Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba, after the club’s manager, Jose Mourinho, admitted they couldn’t match his wage demands.
The summer transfer season is open now that Euro 2020 and the Copa America are finished, giving Europe’s top clubs the opportunity to make an impact in the market. Check out the newest rumors below, then go here to view all of the official agreements.
Pogba is poised to quit Manchester United after rejecting a £350,000-a-week contract offer.
Paul Pogba’s future has been thrown into more question after rumours that he has turned down Manchester United’s latest contract offer.
According to The Mirror, the 28-year-old is ready to take on a new challenge after turning down a £350,000-per-week deal to remain at Old Trafford.
Pogba’s contract expires in a year, making him a free agent next summer, but Manchester United are said to be unwilling to allow that to happen.
Paris Saint-Germain are set to begin talks for the signing of the France midfielder, with rumours claiming Manchester United would be willing to sell him for £50 million.
– Watch ESPN FC every day on ESPN+ (U.S. only) – A viewer’s guide to the Bundesliga, La Liga, MLS, the FA Cup, and more on ESPN+
Lauren James, a pioneering striker for Manchester United, has joined Chelsea in a supposedly record-breaking deal for two Women’s Super League teams.
Since the club’s formation ahead of the 2018-19 season, James has been a key member of the team. She was the first woman to score at Old Trafford and scored their first goals in the Championship and Women’s Super League.
For months, the 19-year-old has been linked with a transfer away from Manchester, with a return to London the most likely destination.
According to the Guardian, her move marks a world record for the most sum of money ever transferred between two WSL clubs.
Manchester United announced on Friday that they had finalized the acquisition of Borussia Dortmund winger Jadon Sancho.
Dortmund had already confirmed the deal, saying that the transfer price is “set” at €85 million ($99.98 million) on July 1. United also announced that the contract has been agreed upon in principle, subject to a medical examination after England’s participation in Euro 2020.
Sancho, who joined Dortmund for €8.7 million from Manchester City, scored 50 goals and added 64 assists in four seasons with the German side.
He said, ” “I’ll be eternally grateful to Dortmund for providing me the chance to play first-team football, even though I always knew I’d return to England at some point. The opportunity to play for Manchester United is a dream come true, and I can’t wait to make an impact in the Premier League. This is a young and dynamic team, and I am certain that by working together, we can grow into something great and deliver the fans the success they deserve. I’m excited to collaborate with the Manager and his coaching staff to improve my game.”
This is his residence. This is his rightful place.
UNITED is Jadon Sancho. @Sanchooo10 x #MUFC pic.twitter.com/LAIBn7ie7V
July 23, 2021 — Manchester United (@ManUtd)
12.43 BST: Patrick Vieira’s desire to revitalize Crystal Palace has prompted him to pursue Morgan Rogers, a young Manchester City star, according to ESPN’s Rob Dawson.
Vieira, a former New York City FC manager, took over as Palace manager this summer and immediately went about reducing the age of the team he inherited. According to data collected by the CIES Football Observatory last season, Palace had the Premier League’s oldest team, with an average age of 29.2.
Vieira has responded by bringing in two high-profile signings: highly regarded defender Marc Guehi (21) from Chelsea for approximately £18 million and midfielder Michael Olise (18) from Championship club Reading for around £18 million.
Next up may be Manchester City’s 18-year-old striker Rogers, who shone during a loan stint with League One Lincoln City last season. Rogers scored six goals for the third-tier team, but with City chasing Aston Villa’s Jack Grealish, he may struggle to earn chances at City in the future years.
11.54 BST: Leeds United are reportedly interested in signing Chelsea midfielder Conor Gallagher on loan, according to The Athletic.
Gallagher, 21, would join the senior team, with 18-year-old Lewis Bate joining them from Chelsea’s under-23 side for approximately £1.5 million earlier this week.
“A center midfielder is the club’s main objective,” according to the source, “after they secured the signing of £13 million left-back Junior Firpo from Barcelona this month.”
Manchester United have recruited Chelsea’s Hannah Blundell on a two-year contract with the option of a third year.
Blundell, 27, played for the West London club throughout her childhood and professional career, and earned her senior England debut in 2018.
“I’m ecstatic to be joining such a fantastic club, and I’m looking forward to being a part of this team’s journey,” she added. “I think Manchester United has the potential to be successful and win trophies, and I will do all in my power to assist the club in this endeavor. I’m simply excited to finally be a United player, and I can’t wait to meet the whole staff, as well as the players and, most importantly, the fans!”
Sheffield United are allegedly demanding £32 million from teams interested in signing England goalkeeper Aaron Ramsdale.
Arsenal has been connected with the 23-year-old, but the club will not pay more over £30 million for him, according to the Daily Telegraph, but the club “may return with structured offer later in the window” as they look for a dependable backup to Bernd Leno.
10.46 BST: Manchester United continue to pursue Real Madrid defender Raphael Varane, who reported for pre-season training on Friday.
Varane, Gareth Bale, and Toni Kroos all had medical checks at Madrid’s training site at Valdebebas and were unable to participate in the training session.
The France international is Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s main defensive target, with his contract at the Bernabeu set to expire in June 2022. United are said to be close to signing him.
The Premier League heavyweights have been in discussions with Varane about personal terms, but have yet to start talks with Madrid over a transfer price.
10.27 BST: Chelsea are in need of a striker, and Romelu Lukaku of Inter Milan is on their radar.
Chelsea may put Inter Milan’s determination to retain Romelu Lukaku to the test this summer, according to Ian Darke.
10.02 BST: Tottenham Hotspur has announced that South Korean striker Son Heung-Min has extended his contract with the club until 2025.
Since joining from Bayer Leverkusen in 2015, Son has accumulated 107 goals and 64 assists in 280 games.
According to the club’s website, he said: “It was already a great honor to play here for six years; the Club has treated me with enormous respect, and I’m clearly delighted to be here. It seems like a home away from home, particularly with the fans, players, and staff. There was no choice to be made. It was simple. I’m delighted to be here, and I hope to meet the fans again soon.”
09.52 BST: MLS and the New York Red Bulls sued Scott Pearson, the alleged agent of player Alejandro “Kaku” Romero Gamarra, in federal court on Thursday.
Pearson is accused of “tortious interference” in Kaku’s contract with the league and subsequent transfer to Saudi Arabian club Al-Taawoun, according to the lawsuit. The Red Bulls and Major League Soccer are suing for more than $6 million in damages.
The complaint also names Pearson’s business, Argentine Futbol Tours LLC, as a defendant.
The argument focuses on whether Kaku was still under contract with Major League Soccer and the New York Red Bulls when he transferred to Al-Taawoun in January. MLS has always claimed that it exercised a unilateral contract option on Kaku before the deadline of December 31, 2020, and that it notified both Kaku and Pearson of its plans.
09.21 BST: Following his departure from Manchester United, Sergio Romero is receiving attention from Chelsea and Juventus, according to ESPN’s Rob Dawson.
After departing Old Trafford at the conclusion of his contract this summer, the goalkeeper has been training in Argentina while deciding on his future step. In six years at Old Trafford, the 34-year-old made 61 appearances.
Chelsea and Juventus are two of the European giants that have shown an interest in signing the Argentina international. Granada, a Spanish club, is also keeping an eye on his condition.
08.44 BST: According to ESPN’s Moises Llorens and Sam Marsden, Barcelona’s effort to cut their pay bill has struck a major snag as they struggle to find space to register their new players and Lionel Messi’s new deal.
To stay under La Liga’s expenditure restrictions next season, the team must cut its outgoings. They risk not being able to register Messi’s new contract, as well as new acquisitions Memphis Depay, Sergio Aguero, Eric Garcia, and Emerson Royal, if they are unable to do so.
Barca have until the conclusion of the transfer window on August 31 to submit Messi’s contract and new acquisitions to La Liga, but they want everything settled by August 15, when they face Real Sociedad at home. As with Getafe player Pedro Leon in 2014, league president Javier Tebas has said that he would not bend the regulations for Barcelona if they do not get their finances in line. If Messi signs the five-year contract reported by ESPN last week, he will not be allowed to play until at least January.
Barca was able to sign a number of teenagers and periphery players earlier in the transfer season, notably US international Konrad de la Fuente’s move to Marseille, but they are having trouble offloading the high-paid players.
Long-serving players Sergio Busquets, Jordi Alba, and Sergi Roberto have also failed to reach an agreement on a salary reduction. According to sources, director of football Mateu Alemany has talked with the trio’s representatives, but none have shown an interest in reducing their fees to assist the team. Busquets makes approximately €16 million a year at Barcelona, while Alba receives €13 million and Roberto €10.5 million.
08.30 BST: Barcelona president Joan Laporta has said that the club is open to offers for its players this summer and has refused to rule out the possibility of allowing Antoine Griezmann go.
According to ESPN, Barcelona has had discussions with Atletico Madrid about a swap deal in which Griezmann would return to his previous club and Saul Niguez would come to Camp Nou. However, talks have come to a halt since the two clubs have been unable to agree on the value of the two players.
“Griezmann is a Barcelona player, he has a contract with the club until 2024, and we are relying on him,” Laporta said during Memphis Depay’s introduction on Wednesday. “We can’t dispute that there has been some market activity, and we can’t deny that there has been interest in him.” That is an indication of his high caliber.
“It’s a unique market, and you have to go outside the box, maybe in terms of swap agreements, but we place a high value on Antoine.” The club made a significant investment on him, and we are pleased with the results. It’s difficult for a team to make an offer for a player of his caliber. However, the transfer window is still open, and Griezmann is on the market.
“If things get rolling, we’re open to any ideas since we’re in a tight financial position and need to balance the books in order to meet the league’s financial fair play regulations.”
08.00 BST: Following his exit from Chinese Super League leaders Guangzhou, former Tottenham and Brazil midfielder Paulinho has signed for Saudi Arabia’s Al Ahli.
In two different stints, the 32-year-old, who previously played for La Liga giants Barcelona from 2017 to 2019, was one of the most high-profile signings in Chinese football.
Paulinho first joined Guangzhou in 2015, and during his time there, he won three CSL championships as well as the AFC Champions League in the year he joined.
However, owing to Chinese visa limitations placed on Brazil, Paulinho was unable to join the team during the COVID-19 tournament, and the mutual decision to split ways was reached last month.
Luis Garcia responds to rumors that Barcelona had signed Lionel Messi to a multi-year deal.
GOSSIP ON PAPER (by Adam Brown)
– Chelsea are reportedly contemplating a deal for Sergio Romero, according to the Daily Mail. Since his contract with Manchester United ended, the Argentina goalkeeper has been linked with a transfer to Boca Juniors, but it now seems that the 34-year-old will stay in the Premier League, with Thomas Tuchel eager to acquire an experienced backup goalkeeper for starter Edouard Mendy. Romero is unlikely to accept another bit-part position following years of waiting on the bench at Old Trafford.
– According to Calciomercato, Fiorentina are close to finalizing the acquisition of Slovenian defender Vid Koderman. Maribor’s left-back is expected to cost about €1 million, with the Serie A club hoping to develop the 18-year-old inside the first squad. This season, the youthful prospect has already played in the Europa League.
– According to Fabrizio Romano, Paulo Dybala’s representative will meet with Juventus next week to discuss terms on a new contract for the 27-year-old. The attacker’s future has been in doubt during the summer as the Italian side continues their project under Massimiliano Allegri’s second spell in charge, but it now seems that the two sides are close to reaching an agreement.
– Another from Fabrizio Romano, who claims that Real Madrid will not allow Vinicius Junior go this summer despite Manchester United’s rumored interest. According to the Italian journalist, no formal contact was made about a trade for the Brazilian. Last season, the 21-year-old winger had a hit-or-miss season in La Liga, scoring three goals in 35 appearances.
– According to Mundo Deportivo, Villarreal is allowing veteran Premier League defender Ramiro Funes Mori depart for Al Nasr. After a three-year stint in Spain, the centre-back will join the Saudi Arabian club for €2.5 million. Last season, the 30-year-old made ten appearances for Villarreal, who won the Europa League.
– Internazionale are interested in signing Denzel Dumfries, according to Calciomercato. After a string of excellent performances for the Netherlands at Euro 2020, the 25-year-old has piqued the attention of clubs throughout Europe, including Everton. Mino Raiola, his agent, is said to be in charge of talks with PSV Eindhoven, with the Dutch club refusing to let their star right-back go without a fight.
Since Pogba is still on the market following his world record transfer from Juventus to Manchester United, and his contract situation has not yet been resolved, it is worth looking back at his previous deal. The Italian midfielder, who is on an initial two-year contract, is said to have turned down a contract worth £350,000 a week.. Read more about paul pogba wife and let us know what you think.
paul pogba contract extensionman utd newspaul pogba net worthpaul pogba transfer newspaul pogba wifemathias pogba,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,Mathias Pogba,Guinean soccer player,paul pogba contract extension,man utd news,paul pogba net worth,paul pogba transfer news,paul pogba wife,man u vs liverpool,paul pogba